Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Summer Colds

 Summer colds are so miserable.  I've been suffering for two weeks now.  My throat is sore, and I keep losing my voice. Kids are happy as it is peaceful and I can't keep asking them to do things, but teaching is difficult.  My headaches all the time and I feel miserable.  To make things worse I have a lot to do.  Somehow the cats got into the understairs cupboard and ripped boxes and bags so I need to clean it out,  the rooms that I use for teaching are a mess and I have to figure out how to teach much/many to my student this evening.  But all I want to do is sleep!!  

Then there is the disaster that is the garden, the weeds are taller than me!  I do think about doing it but whenever I have the time it rains, good excuse!  If I don't cut down the trees and hedge soon my neighbours will start to complain.  

So should I just rest to feel better or push myself?  I've been resting a lot recently but feel no better!!!  I don't want to go to the doctor as I have a hospital appointment next week and that is all I can deal with.  I'll try and get something done then rest.  David is making lunch which helps a lot!  Christopher has hung the laundry, so just the floor to sweep and the understairs cupboard to clean, the rest will have to wait.

David keeps taking my phone to take selfies so I am going to post them here!





I like the ones with the cats, he is trying to copy the cats expression.




No comments:

Post a Comment