Pages

Saturday, June 3, 2023

It's That Month

 June, the month that has so much heartache for me!   I go through this every year.  So many memories, my husband's birthday, Mom's passing, my brother-in-law's passing, and our dog's passing. My cancer was this month as well. So much pain in one month.  So I want to try and make some good memories for this month, do something fun but to begin the month I got sick, just a stupid summer cold but it made me more miserable than I already was.  Feeling a bit better so wondering what to do.  The problem is no car so can't go anywhere, Mikey is using the car today.  Also there are a load of things that I have to do!  After the problem with the electricity, for which we had to call an electrician in and spend almost 300 pounds to fix, I noticed that the kitchen needs to be deep cleaned again.  The dining area floor needs to be done; of course, all the daily chores still need to be done.  So I guess fun will have to wait a bit!!

One thing that I am enjoying is the blackberries that have grown.  This year I have a lot of fruit.  I've made muffins and will make some more later today and the other night I made a smoothie, which was very nice.

blackberry smoothie

So off to start the kitchen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment