Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Feeling better

 First I would like to say thank you to my friends who reached out with advice and support on facebook and messenger.  I'm grateful that you took time to read and to write back.  My heart feels a lot better because of that!

When I wrote last time I realized that I was very angry about things.  I've known about these problems with the house for  the past few months so why so angry now.  Part of it was the extreme heat we've been experiencing, up 33C the other day. I'm frustrated as I have so much to do but with the heat it's impossible to do anything.  I would love to work away at the problems at the other house and keep this house and yard clean and tidy but just no energy at all.  I'm trying to get up early, about 5am to get things done before it gets hot but after a few days I'm exhausted.  Still keep trying.  I'm grateful that David is willing to cook most days, that really helps!  At the moment I have no appetite so no idea what to make.  

Of course the cats have to make life hard.  Poor Sam hasn't been peeing.  Two of the older cats have problems with their kidneys so we are very careful about things.  Hannah and Christopher took him to the vet this morning.  He has crystals forming not really a stone as yet.  He got an injection which will make him drink a lot.  Hannah also bought flea medication, cost a fortune but she is willing to pay.  I feel sorry for her as she is working two part time jobs to make money for graduate school in two years time.  

David and Sam, few months ago


No comments:

Post a Comment