Pages

Monday, May 29, 2023

Another Problem

 The sink and small counter leading to the stovetop are made of metal.  Since Saturday we have been getting small electric shocks whenever we touch those areas.  At first, I couldn't feel it but I was washing dishes this morning and felt a tingle from the water!  There are no electric outlets in the area, the nearest two are on different walls.  I have no idea what is going on!  David is trying to contact someone who is an electrician.  If not, we will have to contact the real estate agent and get yelled at for the cats' mess.  Since they are already kicking us out I really don't care what they say.   What a life!

Our cat Fluffy is driving me crazy!  She finds the narrowest places to sleep and of course, falls off.  She also steals food whenever she gets the chance.  I made some blackberry muffins.  My oven is very small so I can only do one tray at a time. I left the bowl on the countertop, half an hour later found Fluffy licking the bowl!!  Even after I moved her she went back two or three times to get more.  She then sat by me as I was eating, giving me sad eyes so I would give her food!!


This was the other day.  I had made some tuna sandwiches and had a bit of tuna leftover.  I put it on the table, turned my back and Fluffy had her head in the bowl!!  She gets cat food and eats okay but she loves people's food.  Non of my other cats do that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment