Pages

Friday, May 5, 2023

Resturant Outing

 To celerbrate Hannahs birthday we went to a shabu shabu resturant.  Shabu-shabu is a way of cooking meat in broth at the table.  There are different sauces to dip the meat in.  Besides meat, there was a lovely all-you-can-eat salad bar, vegetables to cook in the broth, rice, curry and dessert bar!  Since the pandemic started, we haven't been out as a family, so it was nice to eat, talk and laugh!  One thing that I liked was the robot waiter that bought the meats to the table!  I got very excited by that, much to Hannah's embarrassment.


Our robot waiter

David, Mikey and Christopher

Hannah and myself
The cake was a surprise that David ordered when he made the reservation!

On Hannah's birthday we had a nice dinner as well. Hannah ordered pizza, David bought cake and I made a trifle.  But because of everyone's schedules we couldn't eat together.

Cakes and trifles

I know I shouldn't have sugar but I made an exception for Hannah's birthday.  One thing I found was the next day I felt very sluggish, so I can see that sugar really doesn't suit me at all!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment