Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Thinking

 I came across an old note book in which I had written a list of goals, learn Japanese, loose 3kgs,  clean bedrooms.  The date was July 2013.  Problem is I could write the same thing today.  Still need to learn Japanese, still need to loose weight, the bedrooms got done then undone.  

The notebook

So I've been thinking on how to move forward, get things done.  One thing I have to stop is sleeping in the afternoon.  This is a habit from when I was teaching in the evenings, somedays from 4 o'clock until 9 or 10 o'clock and I knew I wouldn't have energy to keep going if I didn't nap.  At the moment I don't have that many classes, tonight I'm free so I don't need to nap but just want to!  But if I keep doing what I've always done I'll keep getting what I've always got!  So I'm going to try and change things up a bit, not easy but have to try.

Yesterday was a lovely sunset, first time in ages to see such colors.  I took a photo with my phone so not very good but still beautiful.

From my front door
Still trying to figure out my cat blog!
Fluffy finds the most interesting places to sleep.  On the bread one day, then on my medicine box the next day.

Fluffy on the bread

On my medicine box



No comments:

Post a Comment