Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Melting

 That's how I feel when the weather warms up.  I sweat a lot, especially on my face.  The past couple of years it's been worse because of wearing masks when shopping.  I have to stop and wipe my face every few minutes, once I'm in the car I take off my mask and blast the air conditioning.  This has made shopping even more miserable.  I have knee pain that makes walking hard but add to that this sweating I honestly don't want to go out when it's hot!  I did some research and found an antiperspirant for the face.  Great if it works.  I ordered some from Amazon, it arrived on Monday.  Not sure about it at the moment, only tried it in the house.  The first thing I noticed was the strong smell, it doesn't last, which is good.  Also it feels sticky when first applied but I found sitting in front of a fan until it dries stops the sticky feeling.  It's not 100% but I could cook without sweat dripping into my eyes.  Next test is using it when I go shopping, see how it holds up when wearing a mask!

This is the antiperspirant
If anybody knows of a different product drop me a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment