Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

HOT!!!

 Usually May is a lovely month, not too hot or cold.  Average temperature is in the mid 20's celsius.  But yesterday and today have been so hot, 32C yesterday, 30C today with humidity of 54%.  I hate this. Just doing the usual household chores left me sweaty, tired and feeling sick.  Cooking lunch was awful, the heat from the stove made me feel like I was cooking.  So much for being positive, all I feel now is miserable.  I know that many countries went through long lockdowns because of the pandemic the past 2 years, I do a similar thing every summer.  I just can't go out.  May is usually the last chance to go out so I try to make the most of it.  From June until October I stay in, with air conditioners and fans running 24 hours a day.  I try to go shopping but most of the time I come back feeling sick and exhausted.  I want to visit places but if it involves walking or being outside I can't do it.  I really hate the summers here, there's no break in the heat and humidity until October!  So get ready for a lot of moaning!

One thing with the hot weather the cats get free entertainment.  The small lizards climb up and down on the outside of the windows, the cats keep trying to get them!

Alfie trying to get a lizard



No comments:

Post a Comment