Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

More Moaning

So I did okay for a couple of days.  Eating was good, even did a bit of exercise.  Then Wednesday night I was looking at old photos, even 20kilos less than I am now I looked awful.  So I let myself sink into the stinking thinking mode.  What's the point, even if I loose some I won't look any different, might as well enjoy my food now, that kind of thinking.  So Thursday started out bad and went down hill from there, cakes and ice cream!!  Today has been okay, I have dinner planned, which always helps!
Another moan is that it is hot.  And I think I put the fans at MIL's house and won't get chance to go there until next week. I hate hot weather!
Hannah just came back with her knee banged up.  She fell down on the way to school!  
Plus David had to go to the dentist this morning, he had tooth ache last night.  Seems okay now, says he doesn't have to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment