Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Having a Moan

I know I have to do something about my weight!
I think about it all the time, every morning I think "Today I will eat right, I will exercise" but it never gets past that!
My health is actually pretty good for an obese woman, no cholesterol, no fat in my liver, normal blood pressure and no sign of diabetes.  But the extra weight I am carrying makes me so tired, my feet hurt and my back screams if I stand for more than half an hour.
Yesterday I went shopping with Hannah.  The shop we went to had lovely cheap T shirts.  I need load of T shirts in the summer, it gets so hot here.  But for my size I am limited in choice and everything is so expensive. 
Also I want to travel, I want to enjoy summer, go to the pool or beach but just the thought of summer makes me uncomfortable.  The past week it has started to get warm, upper 20C's, not as hot as it gets.  But I am already uncomfortable.
So I have to do something!  But if I am honest I don't want to.  I don't want to not eat the foods I enjoy, I don't want to watch my kids enjoy ice cream while I sit there watching them and I really don't want to exercise.  But what choice do I have?  None really!
So I am going to use this blog to moan about how unfair it is!  How I see other people stuffing themselves and not get fat! 
So my goal is to loose 5kgs in 6 weeks.  I can do that!  I have to do that!
From tomorrow I will stop eating at night, no munchies after work. 
I will make my dinner light and try to eat more in the mornings.  I will add some exercise as well but not sure what at the moment.
I will try to up date.  

No comments:

Post a Comment