Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hannah's Birthday

I think Hannah got totally spoiled for her birthday this year!
On Friday Mikey took to see CATS the musical.  This had been planned since February!  But what I didn't know was that Mikey planned to treat her a movie as well (her first time and she was 12).  So Friday morning Mikey and Hannah took off to the city.  They went to the Mall where the theater is and saw the Spiderman movie in 3D.  Hannah said it really woke her up.  Then they visited Mikey's friends shop and Hannah was given some money.  Then back to the mall for a special CATS cake and then the long awaited musical.  We managed to get seats on the balcony front row so they could see all of the stage.  Hannah was really impressed by it all and wants to go again!  At the end she got to shake hands with one of the Cats!
They got back really late, about 11pm.  Mikey had bought some snacks for everybody so we sat around eating, talking and laughing!
The next day I did a small party plus a birthday cake!  We watched a movie together and basically just hung out, enjoying each others company!  I'm glad my kids get on okay, for the most part!

Today Mikey and David have gone to the library.  I have to face the bedrooms.  They are really a thorn in my side, no matter how much time I spend trying to tidy up it never seems done!

A few pictures from Hannah's birthday!











1 comment:

  1. What a fun day it must have been! I loved the cat cake, cute! I'm glad she had such a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete