Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2022

To Diet or Not To Diet!

 I know have to lose weight.  I know that even a 3 to 5kg drop would help a lot.  I also know what I should be eating and not eating and that I need to exercise.  But it so hard. 

I've struggled with my weight my whole life.  The smallest I've been was 48kg, eating disorder, the biggest was 113kg, about 7 years ago.  I've bounced between these extremes for 40 years!  I started this year at 108, this morning I weighed 104!  

January, I stopped sugar.  February, I caught Covid.  March and April I was still knocked about by Covid, just extremely tired all the time.  By May I felt better, had energy again but my eating was all over the place.  Then summer with the heat and the inability to cook or prepare anything healthy.  Now the weather is finally cooling down and I'm back in the kitchen but not making healthy meals.  Some days are better than others, 90% is from scratch but a lot of carbs! So, I'm going to try and do another month of no sugar and watch my carbs.  It's going to be hard, so look out for a lot of moaning.  I would love to drop another 2kgs before my doctor's appointment the end of December, also bring down my blood sugar levels!  I've been on the border line of having diabetes for about a year!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment