Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

New Oven

 I finally got a new oven a few weeks ago.  I really tried to do without one, but it was hard.  I prefer meat grilled, baked or roasted.  Not having an oven meant a lot of frying and steaming of meat.  Also grilled veggies, crustless quiches and of course all the lovely baking, cookies, cakes and pies.  (No wonder I have a weight problem!!) 


New Oven
One problem is the display doesn't have a back light.  During the day it's okay but in the evening it's difficult to see, I use the flashlight on my phone!  It has all the basic functions, oven, microwave, grill and steamer.  I have no idea what the steamer does or how it works as my other ovens didn't have that function.  I'll try it out over the weekend!  So far I've made banana oat muffins, crustless quiches, coffee cupcakes, and toad in the hole!

Toad in the hole

Hannah made banana choco chip muffins. Those went very fast, no chance to get photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment