Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

My Journey to Health

 I've decided to think about losing weight as a journey to a healthier me.  If I think about dieting all I get is negative thoughts.  If I think about being healthier, having more energy, regaining my mobility and not having to worry about diabetes I feel powerful.  If I think about dieting, I get the image of being deprived.  It's a mind game I know but for me the biggest obstacle is my thinking.

I started yesterday at exactly 104kgs.  First goal is to get under 100kgs.  I know I need to lose a lot more but breaking it down into smaller goals helps.  Also, if I can get the money, I am hoping to go to Osaka in March with Hannah to watch The Phantom of the Opera.  Plus do some sightseeing but all that involves walking a lot.  I've been watching these videos of itineraries of the best places to visit in Japan. Just watching makes me tired but some good ideas!

Talking of videos, I watched John Lewis Christmas 2022 CM this morning.  Made me cry!  

I watched it twice, both times I cried.  Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment