Pages

Monday, November 7, 2022

Tough Few Days

 All started last Friday. Dentist appointment, need I say more.  Forty minutes of being drilled and poked, having the mold taken 3 times!  Wasn't really painful but did feel like I had been punched in the face!  Friday evening, I was munching on some crackers, lovely cheesy taste until I broke a different tooth.  This tooth already had a hole in it, at the back, so I guess it wasn't that strong, but it just snapped off, leaving a jagged edge that keeps catching my tongue or inside lip.  Planned to go to the dentist today but Sunday I got hit with the most awful allergies.  Hours of none stop sneezing and the most incredible headache.  I won't go to the dentist when my allergies are bad.  I have a fear of him drilling away and I suddenly start to sneeze!  In my imagination the outcome of that is a lot of blood! My allergies have calmed down a bit so I hope I can go tomorrow!

Also, the cats are driving me crazy.  They are fighting a lot and the zoomies are back.  During the summer it was too hot for them, so they all became very calm but now the weather is cooler they are up to their old tricks.  Last night I didn't get to sleep until 4am, either cats fighting or crying and scratching at my door!  Hope tonight is better!

Keeping warm

David and Mikey getting a selfie with Alan
One good thing, through all this I haven't binged or eaten any sugary stuff.  Tempted but managed not to!  


No comments:

Post a Comment