Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Plans vs Reality

 Tuesday and Thursday I don't have regular work, so on those days I do extra cleaning or jobs that take too long. Thursday's plan was to clean out the fridge and wipe down the front of the kitchen cabinets.  I woke up at 4am with a raging headache and realized that maybe my plans would be put on hold.  From 5am a thunderstorm started, very close.  Christopher had to leave for work at 5:40 but he couldn't walk, the lightening was too close for comfort.  David had to drive him!  I ended up spending time in bed, my headache was so bad it was making me feel sick.  The storm passed in the afternoon so I went shopping. Big mistake, everything in the store made me feel sick. 

So today I figured in between teaching I can get some jobs done.  David went to the supermarket to get something for lunch, came back with a tiny kitten.  Hannah and Christopher went to the drug store for kitten milk.  David took the kitten to the vets, it's about  10 days old, we have to keep it away from the older cats because  it's too young to have blood tests!  We have contacted a couple of NPO groups to see if we can fins a good forever home for it!  Until then we will foster it!



Poor little thing
So I still haven't cleaned the fridge or wiped the cabinets, always tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment