Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2021

On A Lighter Note

 Yesterdays post was a bit heavy.  I wasn't going to write about 9/11 but it is a significant thing that I felt I had to address it!

Todays post is just a run down of the daftness that is my life!  Four adult kids and nine cats make my interesting to put it mildly.

Mikey's latest thing is memorizing these awful jokes!  He then waits until we are in car to tell them.  Captive audience!  They are really awful groan out loud jokes!  I beg him to stop but he says just one more and as he goes on they seem to get worse and worse! He is hoping that he can get some magic shows this winter.  I feel very sorry for him as he planned to make his professional debut last summer.  But of covid put paid to that!

David is still as crazy as ever.  He put the cat tunnel on his head the other day and scared Toast, the small black cat.


Toast is freaked out!

Christopher and Hannah are doing okay.  Christopher is hoping to get another job. His manager has said he could change to the early shift and become a manager.  Early shift starts at 4am.  He's thinking about it!  The company he is working is seems to be good.  He will get 2 hours salary for getting his vaccine. 

Hannah is still on holiday from university but working her part time job 3 or 4 evenings a week.  She is saving to take driving lessons next year.  

And of course the cats are up to their usual antics.  I know cats are more nocturnal but why is 3am the favorite time to zoom around?  I get mad at them but then they just look at me with such innocent faces that I can't really yell!


In a bow tie

Rabbit Cat?

Steve was crying because he didn't have a box
.
Look the tunnel grew a tail!



No comments:

Post a Comment