Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

End of February

The second month of 2019 is finished and things have not improved!
I was really hoping that this year would be a lot better than last year but
it looks like another hard year.
Christopher got turned down for another job.  He keeps trying, goes to loads
of interviews but everybody is looking for some one with experience but how
is he to get experience if nobody hires him!  The hard part is that he has to
pay back his scholarship and pay into the pension scheme but with what? There
is no welfare so I have to support him but it is really hard!
Of course my mother in law's situation hasn't changed, spent an hour and half talking
to the care manager and somebody else about the options available but again it
is a money problem.  Of course mother in law had to open her big mouth and keep
on saying that she isn't selling the land which ties our hands.  She doesn't realize that
saying she will sell the land is seen as an act of good faith. The land is not sell able, wrong
area and wrong zoning.  But just saying that we will sell it means that the city can
help out more.  She is running up debt staying in the hospital, which she has no way of
paying off.  Guess who gets the bill!
This is all so depressing, my health isn't that good and the stress from all this is not helping at all!
I am really hoping that things will look up soon but I am not holding my breath.
And of course the cats are driving me crazy. I left my computer on the other (m*o=======================-/*55555, that was the cat jumping on the keyboard)
morning and one of the cats sat on the keyboard when I went to use it again nothing would
work. Somehow it had cut the wifi connection!




Mikey with his big fish, it's not real!

No comments:

Post a Comment