Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Going in Circles

I was hoping that the visit to the care home this morning would answer all the questions
I have but seems like getting my mother in law a place is going to be a lot harder
than I thought. We have to talk to another care worker, then maybe back to the welfare department
at the city hall and then who knows!  One thing that is worrying me is that there is no
guarantee that she will get a place, what to do then. I can't take of her and she is in
no condition to go home by herself!

More pleasant things... Hannah came third in a prefecture wide English test.  I am
so happy. She struggled so much in junior high school and I was worried that high
school would be the same but she seems to be doing okay.


Hannah with her certificate and medal.
Also Alan, our black cat is back home and back to being the boss!  He came back yesterday
and spent the past 24 hours just crying.  Nothing we did would calm him down, poor David
stayed up all night with him.  He has calmed down now, hope he sleeps tonight!

This is picture of poor Steve, you can see that his ear has been bitten, that was Alan's doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment