Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Pschyic Dog?

I suffer from insomnia.  I've suffered for years but the past 6 months or so it has been
getting worse!  I go to bed at about 11pm and fall asleep only to wake a couple of hours
later and then unable to sleep again.  I have to get up at 5am to make breakfast and lunch box for Hannah.  So most nights I only get about 2 hours sleep.  That meant the next day I am tired
and rather miserable. Plus getting up at 5am makes my day very long as my working
hours are usually afternoon and evening, I feel like I'm starting to work when everybody
else is winding down for the day.  To help me get through work I try to take a nap. I find a half hour to an hour nap really helps. But the dog won't let me sleep!  Before I go upstairs the dog is
quiet, if I'm reading up there or cleaning the dog is quiet.  As soon as I get comfortable and
start to doze off the dog starts to yap.  If this happened once or twice then I would think it's
a coincidence but it happens every single time.  It feels like the dog knows I want to sleep and
doesn't want me too!  She barks or yaps at other times but she really isn't a noisy dog but this
is driving me crazy!

The cats are also driving me crazy.  The white cat doesn't like to use the liter tray. He walks around making this awful noise, so we have to scope and run with him.  The problem is that he is the
biggest of the cats, weighing about 4kgs!  The other morning I had to run upstairs 3 times to
grab him,  now my back and arms are really painful, but they are still cute!

Christopher and Fred
Alan

Steve and Mama

Steve on my printer

David with his head stuck in the cat carrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment