Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Busy Days

The past few days have been rather busy.  Beginning of the new school year is full of teacher home visits, new schedules and trying to figure who has to be where and at what time.  I tend to get rather confused for most of April and May.  Add to that most of students change schedule as well,  I sit waiting for one student and somebody else turns up.
The last week of April was Hannah's homeroom teacher visits.  The visit with was nice. Hannah is doing okay and should be alright in 5th grade.  For the whole week Hannah came home at 1 o'clock every day. She spent time playing with her dolls.  Even though she is growing fast she still enjoys playing with her toys, I'm glad.  Kids seem grow up so fast these days.


Hannah busy playing

Also this past week was Hannah's birthday.  On Monday my good friend took us to an all you can eat resturant,  we stuffed ourselves.  But we had fun and the kids got a good laugh. To top things off my friend cleaned my dinning area and kitchen.  Really good friend!!
On Hannah's birthday I did party food and made a cake for her.  She got a soft for her 3DS and has spent forever on that since.


Simple birthday cake

Hannah with the DVD we watched

Mikey needs chocolate

"Chocolate, gimme"

Overdosed on chocolate, mutant Mikey!

David got creamed

And just to prove that ALL my kids have the crazy gene, here is Christopher


No comments:

Post a Comment