Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Busy Week

Crazy busy.  Ten days without washing machine makes things rather difficult!  I tried to wash a few things by hand but wringing them out was hard. I hurt my hand one day trying to wring out stuff. The  new machine came on Thursday and I have been playing laundry catch up since then!   I am glad that the new machine came,  Christopher had a four day camp with his high school.  Kind of boot camp,  he had an okay time.  Lots of running and climbing.  I think it was a bit much and am glad that it is over and  done with.  He came back Saturday evening, soaking wet and with two bags of laundry. 
Today is the home visit by Hannah's teacher.  Should be okay.  This teacher was Hannah's teacher in 3rd grade, so we have already met.  Hannah is doing okay in school but she is still having a hard time with her Dad's death. We had a few tears last night.  Sometimes it just hits hard and all you can do is sit and cry
I am glad that the school is understanding of this and doesn't expect Hannah to be 100%.
Better go and get ready for teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment