Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

of kids, laundry and the dog's tail

My kids are amazing.  They are handling things a lot better than I am!   Of course they are sad and grieving but I am so lucky that they aren't rebelling, getting into fights or being disobedient.  Mikey is an adult, but only just 21 and all the legal stuff has fallen to him. He explains things to me and fills out all the forms.  Without him I would be lost!!  David is almost 19, but so mature and strong.  He pushed me to buy a new washing machine!!  I know I had to go and buy one.  5 people and no washing machine is just too crazy!!  But I didn't want to make a decision.  Buying things like that was always my husbands job.  David went to the store and looked round, then I went with him the next day.  He had already chosen two models that were good, I just had to decide which one!!!
So by next week I'll have a new washing machine!!
David is also the clown in the family.  If he can mess things up he will!  I can't go two weeks without doing laundry so I sent David and Hannah of to the coin laundry to do the stuff for school.  When they came back Hannah was really laughing.  I couldn't figure out what was so funny about doing the laundry!  The story that I finally got out of them was David putting the dirty clothes into the dryer first.  He thought it was a big washing machine, so he dumped everything in and put the money in. He was watching the clothes go round but couldn't understand why there wasn't any water.  Then Hannah pointed out the large sign that says, in Japanese, DRYERS!!!    Anyway took a bit longer but they managed to do a wash!!!

And the dogs tail.  It looks funny!!!  She has been chewing it.  I guess I'll have to go and see if she has fleas or something!!  
There is always something. I use to think that life is boring!!!  At the moment I would trade boring, all this excitement is too stressful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment