Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Blog

Last night I was reading back on my blog and realised that i started this blog one year ago!  If anybody had said a year ago that I would be a widow and taking care of my kids by myself I would of laughed in their face!
This time last year my biggest worry was making money!  That is still my biggest worry but now the added stress of not having hubby around has added so  much more worry and stress to my life.  I have nobody to bounce ideas off.  Even buying a washing machine caused me 4 nights of tossing and turning, I was so worried that I had messed up, bought the wrong one or paid to much for it!!  I know that buying a washing machine is not a life or death decision but for me it was so difficult!!  That worries me, I have to help the kids make decisions for their lives!!  That is scary!
In many ways my life has changed and not changed at the same time!  I am still cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, shopping and teaching.  But now I have to think about paying the bills on time, talking to the teachers and taking care of the garden.  So I am a lot busier than before. 
My kids are doing better than a year ago. They are growing up so fast and are dealing with a lot.  Hubby's death came at a time of change for all the kids but they have managed to deal and are still dealing with it!  We talk about hubby a lot, he did a lot of daft things that still make us laugh, that is nice.
So one year old blog!!!  What will this next yer bring.  I hope good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment