Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The heat is on

So summer has arrived, early and hot.
I don't do well in the heat at all and this year it is going to be even harder.
In the summer I usually go from the air conditioned house to air conditioned car to air conditioned store. This year no car!!  I still have to walk everywhere.  The local supermarket is only a 5 minute walk but in the summer it might as well be 1 hour walk, I just can't go out.  So how to shop?  I can ask the older boys and most of the time it is okay, but yesterday I asked David to buy a lettuce and he came back with a cabbage!!  So I am wandering what to do.  The only delivery service I know of is the Co-op but they are very expensive but maybe for a couple of months it might help!
Well my brain is already fried so am going to find something cool to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment