Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Our Stupid Dog

We have a Labrador mix dog.  Not sure what the mix is!
This is what she looked like when we got her 5 years ago.


As you can see very cute.  But she grew...




And grew





She's a yard dog, but she is close to the windows, so every time we have the window open she pokes her head inside.
The other night she got free.  I woke up at 3:30 because the cats were yowling.  I heard our dog barking, then it went quiet.  As I was drifting off to sleep I could hear the dog again, but she sounded far away.  I went downstairs to check if she was okay.....she was gone.  The other couple of times she got loose she stayed in our yard but not this time.  She was in the neighbors yard.  I woke Christopher, she is his dog,  he climbed over the fence to the neighbors yard.  The neighbors yard is about a metre lower than ours.  We tried to lift the dog over, but she is rather heavy and at that time very excited.  In the end Christopher had to trek through the neighbors lovely flower bed, dragging the dog behind him.  This happened a few nights ago and so far the neighbors haven't said anything, if they do I'll give them the old "I don't understand Japanese" routine, gets me out of a lot of trouble!!!


In other news my dear friend took me shopping yesterday.  I can walk to the local shops but I wanted to buy a few things for back to school.  The shops nearby are okay but seem to be a bit expensive.  I am so grateful to my friend for driving for me.  She was in a lot of pain with her back but wouldn't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment