Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Congratualations Christopher

Christopher passed his high school exam.  I am so happy and relieved, it has been an awful stress the past few weeks.  Pushing him to study, that was always hubby's job, I was the kind parent.  We balanced each other, now I have to do both.  So I am glad that is over and done with.  Yesterday morning Christopher and Mikey went to the school to see if his number was posted.  Mikey called and said that Christopher had failed, my kids love to get me!!!  So starts a new adventure for Christopher!
To celebrate we went to the local mall, there is an Italian restaurant that I have always wanted to try, so we went there.  It was nice we had different pizzas, Christopher had pasta.  I stopped by the grocery store and got something simple and light for tonight, salad, soup and bread. And we got donuts to munch on, I'm hoping we can decide on a DVD to watch together!!
Tomorrow is back to the high school to see about uniforms, bags and books and all the other things that go with starting school.  That part I am not looking forward to as it costs an arm and a leg for all this stuff!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that he passed. Good luck with working out all the uniforms etc. I feel a bit like a fish out of water trying to work out the junior high stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I am sending my oldest son with Christopher tomorrow looks like most of the uniform can be bought at the school. Good luck with junior high school!!

      Delete