Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Homesick....kind of

Each summer I get homesick.  I think the heat and humidity here are too much for me and I want to escape to cooler climes.  Of course that is impossible, so I make do with the Internet.  I found a great site that has photos near my home.


This is the street next to my parents street and shows the kind of houses in the area, of course it is raining
             © Copyright Gordon Griffiths and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence




The church my Mom use to work at,

               © Copyright John M and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence


My elementary school
          © Copyright Richard Law and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence
These photos are from a great site http://www.geograph.org.uk/ You can search almost anywhere in the UK and see photos of the area.  I love this site!



This is near my parents as well, taken on our last trip, 9 years ago




 Just a little look into my home.  Between the Internet, watching English dramas and lots of tea I will get through my homesickness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment