Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Doctors visit and kewpie dolls

Yesterday I went to the doctor.  I'm not sick but this year I turn fifty and I can get a free basic health check.  So I went for it!!   The only shock I got was that I have lost 4cms, I use to be 162cms tall but I am now 158. I couldn't believe it!    Got blood drawn (will get results next month), had a pee pee test.  Then saw the doctor, he checked my mouth.  "Oh you don't have many teeth"  he said, my answer was "I know that". Checked blood pressure, normal, listened to my heart and stomach both okay.  Looked a the pee pee test result, no diabetes.  The doc takes one more look at me and stated the obvious "You are fat".  I just smile and wonder how many years of medical training did he have to come up with that!!!

On a totally different note.  What my oldest boys do with kewpie dolls!!  I was in the bathroom the other night and this is what I found when I came out.  By the way, the dolls were for Hannah, this was Mikey and Davids doing, they are only 20 and 18, years not months!




The march of the kewpie dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment