Pages

Friday, April 21, 2023

I don't understand!

 Back at the dentist this week.  More drilling.  I don't know what he is drilling as there is very little tooth left! 

As he was drilling the tooth, the gum started to hurt.  Not very painful but enough to make me gasp.  He asked if it was painful.  I answered a little,  I could have endured it but he gave me a local anesthetic. So that got me thinking.  A few weeks back when he was drilling it was really painful.  I told the dentist and all he said was okay.  This is what I don't understand, little pain gets a local, extreme pain nothing!  I even asked Christopher if I had the right Japanese, which I did.  And I have to go again.

Yesterday was the first hot day!  Up to 29C, which is unusual for April!  Of course, I got sick!  Every year it's the same.  The first hot day I get a fever and feel nauseous.  I was so bad yesterday that Hannah had to do my classes.   I drank a lot of water and rested with the fan on.  Today I feel a lot better.  At the moment it's really windy, there's a gale advisory for this area!

Lovely flowers at the other house

The plants seem to be blooming earlier than usual.  The azaleas are almost finished.  They use to bloom in May.  They are lovely flowers but very short-lived!

No comments:

Post a Comment