Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Dentist

 It's official, I hate dentists!!!

Went back today, again drilling into the bone.  Didn't hurt as much as last week but there were shots of pain.  The tooth that is being worked on feels a bit strange but not really painful.  Have to go back again next week.

Found out on Friday that the house phone wasn't working.  Fortunately, somebody could come today to fix it. One problem is that the Wi-Fi router and the jack for the phone are in my bedroom.  The guy turned up at 9am, I was just getting out of bed!!  I know that sleeping that late is bad but I'm exhausted!  Went into the city yesterday, Hannah had to get a chest x-ray, it's part of her health check.  She wanted to buy a few things, so we had a look around.  She got what she wanted, which is good but I got so hot.  Since last month you don't have to wear a mask when out, so I don't.  When wearing a mask was required I would get overheated.  The problem is most people are still wearing masks, so I feel a bit odd!!

Cats being cute!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment