Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sorry

 I had a crazy busy week followed by a week where I had no energy to do anything!

The busy week saw me going twice into the city. Both times Hannah had to do something at the university, a chest x-ray, to finish her health check and then to buy her books.  Why they couldn't schedule both on the same day I don't know!   I went to an import shop.  They sell Weetabix, so sometimes I treat myself!  Also I wanted to check out some other supermarkets, but nothing good.   

The other days I cleaned out the two rooms we use for teaching.  Most of the materials we use were in the wrong place, so took a long time.  Hannah helped, she is very good at cleaning and organizing things!  The other days I pulled weeds and cut down trees in the yard.  Great week!  But I ended up feeling awful afterward!  Constant headaches,  back and knee pain.  So I rested, and just did the daily chores.  Feel a bit better now.  Also the weather is nice, not too hot but sunny so I hope to get more done.  We haven't been to the other house for a while so need to go this week.  I want to move the old furniture out; only two pieces are worth keeping.  Then comes the hard part.  We have so much stuff there, from when the kids were young and Hisao's stuff.  So many memories to deal with.  But it has to be done!

Hannah is back at university. To save money she has asked for obento.  So I'm up early to make that for her.  It's not difficult, cooking for one person but early mornings are hard!  I'm like a zombie until I've had a cup of tea!

Fried chicken, mini sausages, grilled mushrooms and eggplant

chicken dipped in egg and fried, grilled eggplant with miso topping

pork chop, omelet and salad
Nice and easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment