Pages

Friday, April 21, 2023

Another Cat Post

 This is Fred.


He is really cute but recently he has become a pain in the neck.

Because he fights with the other cats at night he is upstairs, usually in David's room.  The other cats are locked in the living/dining/kitchen area.  The problem is that Fred won't sleep unless somebody is with him.  We tried putting one of the cats that he doesn't fight with but he still cries and scratches on my door.  On the nights that David is home, it's okay.  David keeps the same schedule as when he is working, so he is awake at night and can take care of Fred.  The other nights either Hannah or I have to stay with Fred.  David has a loft bed so I can't sleep on it, it wouldn't take my weight!  So I sit on the floor reading, sometimes I can doze a bit but it's not comfortable.  Hannah usually sleeps on the floor.  I try to take care the nights that Hannah has university as it's hard on her.  I am really hoping this is just something he is going through and it will stop.  Reminds me of when the kids were babies!  At least with babies there is an end to sleepless nights!

The other cats are alright.  There is a lot of work going on in the neighbors, two new houses are being built. At first the cats were scared of the noise but now they are in the window watching, it looks like they are supervising the build.



Keeping an eye on things!


No comments:

Post a Comment