Pages

Monday, June 20, 2022

Of Course

 I got heat stroke!  I was trying so hard not to use the air conditioners.  I thought because it hadn't been that hot, upper 20'sC that I could manage.  I forgot that the humidity makes it difficult to cool down.  Woke up Friday morning feeling sluggish and over tired.  I hadn't slept well.  I woke up very hour or so soaked in sweat.  So I put feeling tired down to that!  By lunch time I realized that I had a fever, 38C, then came the headache, dizziness and nausea.  The only thing I could do was hydrate and lie in a cool room.  Because I acted quickly I could recover.  But I'm still tired.  Looks like starting my summer schedule, get up early, about 4am to do chores and make lunch, then rest and stay with my air conditioners for the rest of the day.  I'm not looking forward to the next electric bill. 

The cats are also looking for a cool place to lie.  They don't like the air conditioners, they sit and hiss at them!  

Fluffy decided the toilet was the best place to sleep.

Stretched out in the corridor.

When the cats lie like this it means it is HOT

No comments:

Post a Comment