Pages

Monday, June 6, 2022

Hisao's Birthday

 He would of been 61 today.

As always this day has left me feeling rather sad.  On Facebook I see my friends going on holiday with their husbands and wish I could do the same.  We use to talk about all the things that we were going to do when the kids were grown.  We both wanted to travel, to see places in Japan and abroad.  I know I can go alone but it wouldn't be the same.  Hisao often talked of taking up painting again.  It was one thing that he loved painting and drawing. I'm happy that the kids have inherited this artistic flair from him.  They can all draw but David and Hannah are very good.

One of Hisao's paintings
Spent the morning looking at photos.  Brought back many memories.  I'm glad we took so many photos.  They are one of the few things I have left!

Maybe 13 years ago

Hannah's birthday

After being in hospital for a month

Long time ago!




No comments:

Post a Comment