Pages

Monday, June 6, 2022

CATS

 I love my cats.  They can be funny and very endearing.  I find comfort in talking, playing and stroking them.  They fight a lot but that is all part of being a cat.  They each have their own unique personalities.  Fluffy sleeps in the oddest places and has a bad habit of falling off things.  Alan likes to moan, a lot!  Sam has become a love bug.  Frodo and Steve work together to open doors and windows.  The entertainment is endless.  But they are shredding like crazy.  There is cat hair all over.  I took a shower the other day, grabbed a towel to dry off and ended up covered in cat hair because one of the cats had fallen asleep on the fresh laundry. The floors are covered in clumps of hair, it gets into corners and under things.  I spend ages sweeping and vacuuming the floors.  I finish one area to find another needs doing!  We have been brushing the cats as much as  possible, but brushing 9 cats completely everyday takes far too long!

A few photos of the culprits!

middle of the stairs is the best place to lie down

Fluffy on the edge of the table, and yes, she fell off!

Cute when sleeping

Alan looking serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment