Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Busy

I really need to learn not to have too many extra things to do at the same time!

Saturday to today has been non stop.

Saturday was busy teaching.  Mikey volunteers at a few community centers near here every other Saturday.  While he is teaching there Hannah and I do his classes here.  I still have my classes to do.  So every other Saturday is crazy busy, plus all the other chores that need to be done.

Sunday Mikey asked me to go to my mother in laws house.  We are still cleaning out.  Basically only Mikey has been doing it but it's taking a long time.  Christopher and I went to help.  Managed to throw out 10 large boxes of stuff from the kitchen/dinning area.  Plastic tupperware that looked like they were from the 1970's (smelt like it too),  teapots that had been left with stains, bowls, burnt pots and pans.  Somethings I left because they are useful soup and rice bowls, plates of all sizes, glasses and Japanese tea cups.  Most of those things are still in the original packing, also I know that my mother in law only bought very expensive stuff.   Mikey and Christopher managed to move out the old chest of drawers, it was so rotten that it fell to pieces!  Mikey got a good fire going and loads of the papers and wooden stuff got burnt.  We have to hire somebody to take the non burnable stuff.  Then we have to tackle the yard and fields.  Good job I need exercise!

Entrance

Hydrangeas

Side of the house, this was a parking space!

Kitchen, I'm taking a break!

Mikey with the fire.

Yesterday was my yearly hospital check up. 4th one so only one more to go!  Nothing hurts but being prodded and poked at for hours is not fun.  The worse thing was getting my blood pressure.  The first machine didn't work, the second one was put to low, it squeezed so hard I thought my elbow was going to break.  Bit disappointed that my blood sugar is still high, bit better than before.  Have to work on that.

Today I've just done my chores, made lunch, will make dinner later.  Nice easy day but from tomorrow its back to being busy.  

And the rainy season has started, two days of non stop rain.  But it's cool so doesn't feel to bad, yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment