Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Poor David Part 2

 David managed to get to the dentist just before they closed. He had the filling pulled out and the tooth inside cleaned, he has to go back to finish it.  When he came home he looked awful with his face swollen and being so pale.  He managed to get a few hours sleep before he had to go to work.  Yesterday he was back to his normal self, being daft and chasing the cats!

Of course when bad things happen it is never just one thing!  The same day that David got toothache I noticed that Fred, our black and white cat was limping.  He could stand on his feet okay but not walk.  Tuesday was a national holiday and Wednesday the vets are closed.  I checked the leg and joint but couldn't see any swelling or cuts so I've let him rest as much as possible, he has taken up residence in my room.  He seems a lot better today, so I hope no visit to the vets!

Fred



No comments:

Post a Comment