Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Guilt

To make the house look like there are no cats is going to be a big under taking! The cats have taken over almost every room!  The biggest problem is that they have scratched the walls, pulling off the wall paper.  We have to repaper the downstairs hallway, the stairs and upstairs hallway.  In some places they have made holes in the wall.  They have scratching boards but somehow prefer the walls.  We thought about doing it ourselves but parts of it are impossible to reach with out special ladders.  So we contacted a company.  They came this week and told us it would cost about 1800 pounds to fix.  If it wasn't for this real estate coming I would wait a few more months but no choice.  Problem is I don't have any money, I keep trying to save but my income is too low,  I can just manage to cover the bills and buy what we need, no savings, no fun money.  So Mikey paid the down payment and will probably pay the rest.  I feel so bad about that, he has been working an extra job to make some money for himself but he has to use it for the house.  I don't mind the kids helping out, they should help out but to ask him to use all his savings feels so wrong!  I will try to pay him back but it will take time!

I'm still down with this cold/allergies, keep loosing my voice, which doesn't help when teaching!  Both Hannah and Christopher have started with it as well.  Lots of hot drinks and trying to rest as much as possible helps!


Collage of cats




No comments:

Post a Comment