Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2021

Miserable

 Allergies started last week. Used two boxes of tissues in one day.  The sneezing has eased off but it looks like I now have a sinus infection and my chest is tight.  Sleeping is hard as I'm wheezing so loud that I wake myself up!  Hannah has the same as well, she ended up with a fever of 37.8C at one point.  Then Mikey started today. So all the plans to clean the house before the real estate agents comes have been put on hold.  I really don't see how we can manage to repair the damage that the cats have done in the next couple of weeks.  All I can say is "Oh bother"!

This month Mikey and I are teaching at a local community center.  It's an adult class that meets about 3 times a year.  It's basically volunteer work for us but a good way to connect to the local community.  It's two hours long so a bit hard but I enjoy it.  Of course the first lesson was when my allergies started so half way though I lost my voice!

Fluffy getting comfy on David's jacket.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are so miserable..not a good time to be sick with the real estate folks coming soon. Fortunately, we own our house, but our cats had scratched up some of the doors and baseboards. Now we have no cats and things are easier. But they are so cute. Get better fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are under the weather. Allergies or just a cold?? Hope the real estate visit goes ok. Just one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete