Pages

Monday, November 22, 2021

Poor David

 It's a national holiday here, Labor Day, so everything except shops are closed. So of course David got toothache.  He is working nights, so this morning he did a couple of chores for me, then went to bed after lunch.  Came down half hour later for some water, went back up but kept coming down.  After about five trips I asked if he was okay because he was looking awful, very white.  I thought he had caught this cold that is going around but no it was toothache.  I sent Christopher to the local drug store to get some pain killer to tied him over until tomorrow but that didn't work.  I know that in Japan the doctors and dentists have a system set up where they open on holidays and Sundays, they take it in turns, so there is always somewhere to go in an emergency and for me toothache is an emergency!  So Mikey has just taken him, even if they can't do much but at least stop the pain so he can go to his regular dentist tomorrow!  Poor David, he is working hard at this job, it's long hours midnight to 9am and he is very tired but still tries to help out in the house.  He is usually very cheerful, drives me crazy with his antics and daft jokes so seeing him in pain and down is not nice at all! Hope things go okay at the dentist!

Fluffy balancing on David's knee





No comments:

Post a Comment