Pages

Friday, December 20, 2019

Seven Years

Last week was seven years since my husband passed away.  I accepted that the first
couple of years would be hard but I really thought things would be easier by now!
In some ways they are, I've accepted that my life is not what I wanted as I grow
older, that I'll have a lonelier old age than I had hoped for.  Also dealing with our business causes so
much stress, which direction to take it in, how to grow it.  Helping Hannah with her future. I miss Hisao's quiet wisdom a lot, he would step back from a problem and think things through, me I just give a knee jerk reaction and then regret it! So the past week has been rather a downer, plus Mikey, then me and now Hannah have be battling the flu!  I had so many plans for this week but have done nothing.






Few photos of Hisao
Because we have been sick we haven't done a memorial for Hisao, hope to do it next week.  Then Christmas.  I need to recover quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment