Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year 2020

I hope every bodies new year is going better than ours!
Last night was okay but nobody had appetite so our yakiniku party was not so much fun!
Then Mama cat escaped and came back with a live mouse!  David and Hannah were standing on chairs, I'm chasing the cat who is chasing the mouse.  Finally caught Mama who had the mouse in her mouth.  Rescued the mouse, David took it outside!

One rescued mouse!
This morning Christopher told me that he had vomited last night and he had a 39C fever.  Took him to the local A&E, he has the flu.
David said that he was tired this morning, came back from the A&E he has the same symptoms but won't go to the doctor.  He is now sleeping!
So all my plans for a lovely dinner have gone out of the window. Hannah isn't feeling good and doesn't want to eat, Mikey is at work so that leaves just me!  I'll have some soup a bit later!  I had to cook the meat because I had already defrosted it, hopefully do a proper dinner tomorrow!
Let's hope things get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment