Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Doctors, Dentists and Vets

Looks like my family is keeping the local medical community in business.
David ended up at the local emergency clinic with a high fever a couple of weeks ago. Then I've had a load of follow up appointment after my eye operation.  Then last week one of my filling fell out so I went to the dentist, he put it back in, but a week later it fell out again.  This time the dentist
cleaned out the tooth holding the filling and found that it had broken, so lots of drilling and digging
to get the old stuff out.  Hurt more after than before the dentist!  Just to top off everything our white cat, Steve, got sick, kidney stones.  Poor thing was screaming in pain, he has been at the vets for the past three days.  Hopefully he can come home on Saturday.  Not looking forward to the bill though but no choice!

Last week David, Christopher and I drove to Costco.  I only go once or twice a year.  managed to buy a whole chicken and a nice piece of beef for Christmas.  I also bought a hot plate to do yakiniku, which is basically grilled meat done at the table.  Nice and easy to do!

Our first yakiniku, we did veggies as well.
Still haven't started to do for Christmas, must do over the weekend!

1 comment: