Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

What a month

I know it is only the fifth but I have had enough of this month already!
Saturday Hannah and I went to get our hair done.  I have a color put on mine, kind of no choice,
too grey otherwise.  The hairdresser combs the color through my hair.  Everything is going fine
until she drops some of the color stuff on my face and eye lid, that stuff burns!

Then on Sunday David noticed that the kitchen sink was emptying to slowly.  So he decided to
take the waste pipe out.  He has done this before without any problems but this time the
pipe split.  He went to the local home center and bought a new pipe but this house
is a bit old and the newer pipes are slightly smaller, so he bought some tape as well.
I am hoping that it holds as I don't want to call the estate agent as we shouldn't have the cats!

Plus just to really add stress to my life my MIL's situation is getting worse.  She has been in hospital
for 3 months now and they have no idea what is wrong with her.  She has a build up of fluid in
her stomach and the doctor doesn't know the cause.  They have ruled out cancer and infection but
until they know why it is impossible to treat.  Then I was given her bill for October, almost 500 pounds for one month, plus I have to spend about 60 to 80 pounds on things that she needs, adult nappies, tooth paste and other bits and pieces.  I have no idea how we can pay this.  I have my own
medical bills to deal with!

The past few days I have been baking.  It's the students Christmas parties this week.  Made about 200 cookies so far but still need a load more.  My life seems to  be about extremes. I am either doing nothing, just watching TV or reading or running around without a break!  Need to find balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment