Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2018

What a Life

I am still recovering from my operation.  I feel okay most of the time but can't really
stretch out my right arm. The kids call it my T-rex arm.
Just to add to difficulties David had his wallet stolen this afternoon!
He had to go to the ATM to pay for our cell phones, after that he went to
a DVD/bookstore to get a DVD.  While he was getting a new card somebody stole
his wallet.  At first he thought he might have dropped it so he told the shop
staff.  They had a look round but also checked the CCTV.  Sure enough there on the
tape is somebody putting David's wallet in their bag!  There wasn't so much money in it
but all his IDs and his debit card was inside.  He has called the bank to stop the debit card.
The store called a few minutes ago and told David to go to the police station, so Mikey has
just taken him!  I hope they get the person!
I really need something good to happen in my life.  I am so tired of bad things happening!

1 comment:

  1. Jackie,
    Glad you are home and beginning to feel better. Don't push yourself too hard.
    So sorry about the stolen wallet. I always think of Japan being so safe and honest. Cards can be replaced.
    Take care of yourself and rest up.
    Any treatments needed?
    Laura

    ReplyDelete