Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Returned

Yesterday the shop where David's wallet was stolen called!  The family of the
person who had stolen it had returned it to the shop.  The money had been replaced and
all his cards were inside!  I still want to know who did and more importantly why?
Although this kind of crime is on the increase in Japan it is still relatively safe here.
Many times when I shop I leave my bag in the cart while I look at things and don't
worry about it.  In the UK I would never do that!

I am slowly improving.  My energy levels are still low.  I have been trying to teach but
am amazed at how easily I tire.  I am just sitting and chatting, not a physical job at
all but after an hour I am exhausted!  But it is good for to do something!  I am watching
so much TV.  I have Netflix and Hulu so am binge watching E.R and Bones, both from
season one!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to know wallet was returned. Thank goodness the family was honest. Hope you are resting and getting your strength back.
    Take care.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete