Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Visits, Science Museum and a puzzle

These past few days have been rather busy but fun busy, not work busy.  The kind of busy that I like!
Sunday we went to visit with my good friend.  It was a nice time, talking and laughing.  She gave me a wonderful face massage, really helped with the awful headache I had. My kids went and hung out with her daughter, I could hear them laughing from the next room.  They played cards and talked, they came in and my friends daughter taught Hannah a new song.  We were only staying for an hour, turned out to be 3 hours and we could of stayed longer but the weather was getting bad and it's a long drive home.  On the way home we did a bit of shopping, I can never pass up the chance to shop!!

Today hubby took David, Hannah and I to the Saga Science Museum.  Mikey and Christopher didn't want to go!!  We left early and got there just as the museum was opening.


David and Hannah, I have no idea what the pose is!!


checking out the movie

There was a lot to see.  A lot about space exploration, the earth and geology, an area for kids to try out different things to do with sight and hearing.  A -20C room, yes that was cool!!  An earthquake simulator and of the planetarium with a movie.
Here are some photos of the day.



Interesting English

And an even more interesting Hannah

And the puzzle is the 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle we bought, basically Christopher has been working on it.



This is going to take ages!

Tomorrow is Davids 18th birthday so I am going to try and find a nice cake recipe for him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment