Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

What a week

This has been a very hard.  Nothing major but lots of little happenings.
Poor Hannah has had the worse luck since the beginning of the summer holidays.  The cough that she has is really hanging on, nights are the worse.  The other night she coughed for 3 hours without stopping.  Poor thing was rather blue after that bout and I was rather scared, it is not nice listening to her hack away.  Back to the doctors, more medicine.  She is still coughing but not so bad. During all that she managed to loosen one of her baby teeth, it's been loose for a while, but she said it was in the way.  So she was pushing it with her tongue to get it out when it broke.  Great!!!  Just what I need at 2am,  Hannah panicking with blood running down her face.  I had a look but couldn't get the other piece out, so off to the dentist.  She got 3 teeth pulled.  Christopher was very sweet.  While Hannah was at the dentist he made a little soft toy for her.  In Japan sewing is taught to all students and they are expected to make something.  I was very surprised with what he made, no pattern, just cut and sew.  I can't sew at all. maybe that has to go on my list of things to do!!



This is what Christopher made and below Christopher showing it off


The two big boys both wearing orange T-shirts.
In other news David managed to break my oven.  I don't know how he does these things.  It isn't on purpose but he does seem to have a lot of accidents.  I'm upset about the oven.  I love to bake and had planned on doing some baking this weekend.  Never mind, the oven was on it's last legs and would of needed replacing soon.

Also I have started to update my other blog  http://idealcommunication.blogspot.jp/   This is more about teaching.  If I ever figure out how I will put work sheets on there.  Please have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment