Pages

Monday, December 25, 2023

Christmas

 This year was a very quiet celebration.  Again Hannah and Christopher had university and work on Christmas Day so we had a nice meal on Christmas Eve.  Also, I told the kids not to buy presents as money is tight and they are each saving for different things.  I bought a little gift for everybody but spent under 100 pounds.  Also, I didn't bother trying to buy traditional foods through the internet.  

Christmas lunch was a large chicken leg (no whole chickens but I got one for New Year's), with loads of vegetables, Yorkshire puddings and baked stuffing.  


Christmas lunch

David bought a load of sushi and cakes for dinner.  I had some chicken breast cooked, so chicken sandwiches, sushi and cake.  Nice.


Recently Google Photos has been putting memories of Christmases from long ago.  Here are some memories that have come up.

Hannah is the baby here

Just being daft

Because of the daftness, it took 3 hours to get this photo for our new years card!

Christmas morning opening presents

I like looking back on these photos, kind of bittersweet!!!

I was hoping to get away with not cleaning because it's too cold but the weather has warmed up so no excuse!!  Big sigh!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment